martes, 10 de agosto de 2010

Reflection

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.

Because I am a visual learner, using videos is my favorite tool.
I have been using this tool for many years and I have found out that students get engage easily when they are able to see what we are saying.


2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom?

Other than transforming my thinking I have corroborated that using Technology is one of the best strategies for teaching.

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

Unexpected as in WOOOWW yes because now I have more things to try during my teachings

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario